We take your privacy seriously. We will never sell your credentials or use your account without your consent...or do anything that would otherwise hurt our conscience (and reputation).
We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; this policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
The information we collect from you is solely for the purpose of providing the services of this website. We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
- information about your visits to and use of this website;
- information about any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our goods or services;
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us and/or subscribing to our website services and/or email notifications;
2. Information about Website Visits
We may collect information about your computer and your visits to this website such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views. We may use this information in the administration of this website, to improve the website's usability, and for marketing purposes.
3. Use of your Personal Information
- identify your account on RavePad and to make the site easier for you to use by not making you enter your personal information more than once.
- enable us to carry out the functions of this website.
- improve your browsing experience by personalising the website.
- send information (other than marketing communications) to you which we think may be of interest to you by post or by email or similar technology.
- send to you marketing communications relating to our business or the businesses of carefully-selected third parties which we think may be of interest to you by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications to be sent by using the opt-out link(s) that are included in all our email communications with you).
- provide other companies with statistical information about our users. This information however will not be used to identify any individual user.
RavePad will disclose your personal information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on RavePad or the site
- protect and defend the rights or property of RavePad, and,
- act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of RavePad, its Web site, or the public.
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk); and
- to the purchaser or seller (or prospective purchaser or seller) of any business or asset which we are (or are contemplating) selling or purchasing.
We will not without your express consent provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
4. Control of your Personal Information
When you register, or otherwise give us personal information, RavePad will not share that information with third parties without your permission, other than for the limited exceptions already listed. It will only be used for the purposes stated above.
Cookies may be placed on your computer by RavePad, with your consent, for login purposes.
A cookie is a text file sent by a web server to a web browser, and stored by the browser. The text file is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables the web server to identify and track the web browser. We may send a cookie which may be stored on by your browser on your computer's hard drive. We may use the information we obtain from the cookie in the administration of this website, to improve the website's usability and for marketing purposes. We may also use that information to recognise your computer when you visit our website, and to personalise our website for you. Our advertisers may also send you cookies. Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies. (For example, in Internet Explorer you can refuse all cookie by clicking "Tools", "Internet Options", "Privacy", and selecting "Block all cookies" using the sliding selector.) This will, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites, including this one.
A cookie must be set to keep you logged into your account by holding account information that is essential for the login process.
6. Security of your Personal Information
RavePad strictly protects the security of your personal information and honors your choices for its intended use. We carefully protect your data from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration, or destruction. Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
Your personal information is never shared outside the company without your permission, except under conditions explained above.Inside the company, data is stored in password-controlled servers with limited access. Your information may be stored and processed in the United States or any other country where RavePad, its subsidiaries, affiliates or agents are located.
You also have a significant role in protecting your information. No one can see or edit your personal information without knowing your username and password, so do not share these with others. You are responsible for keeping your password confidential. We will not ask you for your password.
7. International Data Transfers
8. Your Rights
You may instruct us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal data for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt-out of the use of your personal data for marketing purposes.
9. Third Party Websites
The website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies of third party websites.
10. Changes to this Statement
RavePad will occasionally update this privacy statement. When we do, we will also revise the "last updated" date at the top of the privacy statement.
11. Contact Information
RavePad welcomes your comments regarding this Statement of Privacy, please contact us by e-mail.